Poem ~ I am a free bird ~



On my own 
To the path of infinity 
Yes I walk 
I run 
I make my ways
I am a free bird 

I go through the struggles and difficulties 
I fight them apart
I am a free bird 



Not caught in a cage 
Yet know my limits 
No one can harm me 
For I know how to protect myself 
I make my ways 
I am a free bird 

I know how to swim through the challenges 
I have my intellect beside me 
I make my ways 
I am a free bird 



I love what I do 
I do what I love 
I question..I comprehend.. I conclude 
I am curious 
I make my ways 
I am a free bird 

No one can stop me 
No one can pull me back 
For I am at my own pace 
Distanced from others track 
I am a free bird 



For me sky it the limit 
For me earth is the base 
I will fly high 
I will walk ahead 
I make my ways 
I am a free bird 

No relationships 
No bondage 
No emotions can bind me 
I am a free bird and I will make my ways 



My dear friend 
Freedom is not an external stimuli 
It is an internal belief 
No one else can make me free 
I make my own ways 
I rule my own mind 
I am a free bird 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Poem ~ Am I free ? ~

Poem ~ Move Ahead ~

Book Review_6 : Book Name ~ Ikigai - The Japanese Secret to a Long and Happy Life ~