Poem ~ Move Ahead ~
Clueless I stood
Without an iota of where to Go
S/He came and held my hand
To "MOVE AHEAD"
Uncertain about the Certain
With mistakes of the past
Anxious of future
I stood at cross roads
S/He came and held my hand
To "MOVE AHEAD"
Do not know
In which Gender s/he came
At what times s/he came
Every time s/he came it was
To "Move Ahead"
Today is the day
When we all remember
Those who made us
To "Move Ahead"
To every Mom
To every Dad
To every Friend
To the Family
To every Teacher
To every Professor
To every Mentor
To the Educationist
To every Boss
To every Manager
To every CEO
To the Colleague
To every student
To every men-tee
To the Seeker
To every Master
To the Spiritual guide
I bow down my head to everyone for helping me
"MOVE AHEAD"
Happy Guru Purnima
Beautiful my dear
ReplyDeleteThank u Tanaya
DeleteWonderfully expressed Sabhya
ReplyDeleteThank u
DeleteThis is awesome!
ReplyDeleteThank u
Delete